jeudi 17 février 2011

will people please just SHUTUP AND LEAVE ME ALONE?!?!?!

One great thing I miss about America is that people don’t talk to you when you don’t want them too. People will just mind their own business and walk on bye.  Maybe you will get a cheerful “good morning” or “hey” but that only happens in the South and if there had been a decent amount of eye contact beforehand. Here there is a constant bombardment of “TAPAS? TAPAS?”, “Hey Girl”, “FREE SHOT? FREE Shots?”, random men constantly trying to sell me crappy beer, and the all-time-favorite “HEEEEEY SEXY”. Most evenings I hide out in my room, not in fear but out of sheer annoyance of those who keep trying to talk to me. I am this close (*holds up fingers extremely close together*) to punching the next one in the face! Sorry that this is a rant but it’s getting to me because I can’t enjoy my evenings because of these men how harass me at every turn! I’m extremely close to breaking someone’s neck or arm, which ever I can get a hold of first. So watch out pushy men because I have done that before! (breaking someone’s arm I mean)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire